1. Download the SwiftUI Tag Library binaries bundle.
2. Expand the contents into a folder of your choice, for example c:\swiftui.
You should see the following structure:
4. Copy swiftui.jar into the /WEB-INF/lib folder of your J2EE application.
5. Copy swiftui.tld into the /WEB-INF folder of your J2EE application.
6. Use the Taglib definition from supplied web.xml file and put them into your web.xml file.
7. Copy the folders script and skins into the web root folder of your J2EE application. This is usually the folder below WEB-INF folder.
8. Add the following line to your JSP pages to use the stylesheet that define the skins.
<LINK href="skins/skins.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
That's it. You should now be able to use the SwiftUI tags in your JSP pages.
You can also build the library using the source package. Download and follow the instructions in the readme.txt file.